Do you have a loved one in the home who suffers from a brain injury, and would benefit from the leading senior care solutions in all of Southern California?
A-1 Home Care in Tarzana represents the leader in home care in Los Angeles and Orange County, providing exceptional services at reasonable prices that can't be beat. Each caretaker on staff serves as a private duty nurse that specializes in brain injury care assistance, even providing conservatorship options for those toward their end of life.
Take a look below at the exceptional in-home care services offered by A-1 Home Care:
· assistance with household chores like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening tasks like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· “brain games” and other cognition improving activities
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
· child care
· pet care
A-1 Home Care also provides caregiver services that include companion care in the home, Alzheimer's and dementia care for elders with decreased cognitive function, and much more so that no elder feels left behind on the road to better home health.